Our ideal candidate enjoys communicating, creating, teaching and learning. As a Solutions Consultant you will work collaboratively with prospective clients and the Sales Team to discover the client’s training needs. Work with the Support Team to configure and provision a dedicated Accord learning portal. And finally, demonstrate to the client how to effectively utilize their portal to realize their training program. This is an excellent opportunity for on the job training in many facets of a growing industry.
Full time telecommuting position available for an experienced professional with a proven track record.
Present the Accord LMS features and architecture in the best light, evoke confidence in company’s commitment to the client’s success, and remove all technical objections in the sales cycle.
- Become a trusted advisor to the prospective client.
- Understand the prospect's business requirements, pain points and future goals.
- Present demo webinars that clearly address their requirements.
- Communicate our product differentiators and business value.
- Deploy and configure trial portals that fulfill the prospect's requirements.
- Work efficiently to quickly address prospect needs and accelerate the sales pipeline.
- Provide creative, positive and upbeat engagement.
- Present follow on training webinars as needed.
- Enjoy learning about new features and tools.
Help us build the best product we can. Create assets that favorably demonstrate the full range of product features.
- Provide user testing of new product features.
- Provide ongoing feedback and design suggestions to the Product Team.
- Create video tutorials and informational blogs.
- Present webinars that demonstrate new or key features.
- Contribute knowledgably and effectively to RFPs.
Skills and Experience
Capable, professional and trustworthy team player that is confident, considerate and contributes towards the greater good.
- Knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems (including SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS).
- Excellent writing, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to present complex ideas in simple language.
- Assured and confident when speaking by voice or presenting by webinar.
- Independent self starter who can produce high quality work with minimal oversight.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines with competing projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills to create positive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Customer Support for a SaaS application is a plus.
- Experience using an LMS is a plus.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A copy of your current resume.
- A link to your LinkedIn page.
- Your current salary requirements.
Accord provides a cost-effective enterprise class learning management system to organizations of all sizes, regardless of their workforce distribution or types of learners. We understand that our client’s success is our success.
Our team actively promotes and models open and respectful communications, honesty, fairness, right livelihood, generosity and loyalty. All of our actions consider the greater good. We are dedicated to the security and wellbeing of our families, our clients, our community and the world beyond.